Though the real causes of kidney cancer is unknown, certain factors has been noted to increase the risk of the disease.
- Obesity– Being obsessed may cause hormonal imbalance which could lead to increase risk of renal cancer.
- Smoking-Smokers have high risk of kidney cancer than non smokers. Being Male. Male stand more chance of kidney cancer than female.
- Genetic Condition– People with Von Hippel Lindau VHL disease or renal carcinoma are subject to kidney cancer.
- Kidney Failure-People with advanced kidney disease who are subject to dialysis treatment also stand a chance of renal malignancy.
- Drugs– Long term use of certain drugs can also lead to kidney cancer.
- Being Black– Kidney cancer is common among blacks than the whites.
- Family History-This is also a factor to consider as there are several medical history proving so.
Next Article : Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Cancer
Spread the love